I’ll be teaching another Positive Leadership Seminar this fall at George Mason University with Steve Gladis. Join us!
Presentations and Workshops
Dr. Cabrera is a dynamic speaker who shares proven strategies for enhancing well-being, engagement, and success through presentations and workshops.
An expert in organizational and positive psychology, Beth combines a wealth of knowledge with an engaging style that assures participant satisfaction. Her talks leave the audience inspired and equipped with the practical know-how to make effective change.
Each speaking engagement is individually designed to accommodate the uniqueness of the audience and workshops are tailored to meet the specific needs of your group.
Beth is fluent in Spanish and English, so programs can be delivered in either language.
Most Requested Topics
- Enhance Workplace Well-Being: Achieving Peak Performance
- Master Your Mind: Finding Focus in a World of Distraction
- Develop Strengths: Empowering People to Be their Best Possible Selves
- Maximize Meaning: Inspiring Excellence Through Impact and Purpose
- Engage Women Leaders: Cultivating a Supportive Climate
- National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation
- Capital One
- BDO International
- PNC Bank
- Wallis Towers Watson
- Transportation Security Administration
- 2020 Technology IT Leadership Summit
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- U.S. Department of State
- International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Virginia Health System
- The American Council on Education (ACE)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Consortia Consulting, Inc.
- Gateway Community College
- Valley of the Sun Human Resource Association
- Arizona Women’s Leadership Forum
“Dr. Cabrera is an engaging and thought-provoking speaker. Her concepts and ideas challenged me to think differently about the work environment and ways to inspire and motivate employees.” — Rhonda Maun, Consortia Consulting, Inc.
Contact us to learn more about how Cabrera Insights can partner with you: